Fauser Potential-Free Electric Field Probe EPL
With the EPL, the potential-free, one-dimensional measurement of alternating electric fields with the FM10 is now possible.
This enables precise measurements at sleeping places and on the human body, as the measuring probe with its low height of 35 mm changes the field only slightly. The influence of the person taking the measurement can also be eliminated by the fibre optic technology, as the person can stand at a distance from the measurement location. In contrast to potential-related measurement, grounding of the measuring device is also no longer necessary.
The sensor EPL offers three measuring ranges at low noise with a frequency range from 16 Hz to 2 kHz. This allows the spectrum of traction current and 50 Hz supply network with the most harmonics to be measured at a sensational price.
- Potential-free measurement of alternating electric fields
- Measuring ranges 20.0/200/2000 V/m
- Resolution up to 0.1 V/m
- Noise: 0.4V/m, 0.2 V/m with TP2k filter
accuracy: ± 10% (50% rH, 20°C)
- Frequency range 16 Hz - 2 kHz
- including 2.5 m fibre optic cable
- excellent price/performance ratio
- for connection to the FM10 field meter
Power supply: 9 V E-Block
Scope of delivery
Potential-free electric field probe EPL, 2.5 m fibre optic cable, 50 cm holding rod