Fauser Light Meter LM10
LM10 - The multianalyser for lighting
The LM10 light meter is an innovative new development for examining the quality of light sources. It measures the parameters illuminance, flicker frequency and flicker content. In addition, the flickering of the light source can be displayed acoustically via a loudspeaker in the audible as well as in the ultrasonic range.
- Measuring device for assessing lighting quality
- Display of illuminance
- Flicker content in waviness % or flicker %
- Flicker frequency in the range from 50 Hz to 400 kHz
- Acoustic reproduction of the flickering in the audible and ultrasonic range
- Sensors for visible spectrum, infrared and ultraviolet
- Data logger for continuous recording and single point measurement with 1 GByte memory capacity including FM-Data software
|Illuminance E||20000 lx|
|Flicker content||0..100 %|
|Flicker frequency||50 Hz..400 kHz|
Flicker content: Waviness or flicker in % /
Flicker frequency in Hz
|Audible range||15 Hz..15 kHz|
|Interface (LM10L/LS)||USB 2.0|
|Voltage output (LM10S/LS)||quadruple 0..2000 mVAC|
|Power supply||2 x Mignon AA|
The readout of the stored measured values and the clear setting of the LM10L functions on the PC is done via USB interface.
Via optional probes the infrared and ultraviolet range as well as ultrasound can be measured.
In addition, the LM10L light meter has an integrated data logger with 1 GByte data memory and a real-time clock for precise time/date indication.
You might also like