Light Flicker Meter Fauser LiFli
For the fast evaluation of lamps with regard to the flickering ratio (flicker/glimmer).
Especially, in case of LED lamps, the flickering ratio can only be determined by a measurement, because it lies between 0% to 100% in case of these lamps.
Audio functions enable an acoustic reproduction of the flickering. A voltage output for further analysis by oscilloscope or tension analyzer is available.
- handy measuring device for quick assessment of light sources
- display of flicker% or ripple content in the range 0...100 %
- multicolored bar display with 18 bright LEDs
- spectral sensitivity resembling that of the human eye
- spectral range (λ0.5) 420..675 nm
- records flickers from the range between 50 Hz up to 400 kHz
- acoustic reproduction of the flicker in audible range and from 20 kHz..400 kHz
- powerful speakers for impressive sound
- voltage output for analysis of measurement signal using oscilloscope or spectrum analyzer
- Lithium-ion battery, chargeable with standard USB charger
|Frequency range||50 Hz..400 kHz|
|Spectral range (λ0,5)||420..675 nm|
|Bar display||18 LED|
|Calculation type||ripple content % or flicker%|
|Measuring range||2 %..100 %|
|Resolution||2 %, 5 %, 10 % depending on the flicker component|
|Power supply||Lithium ion battery|
|Dimensions||117 x 80 x 32 mm|
|Humidity range||10..70 % (non-condensing)|