Fauser, Electric Field Probe EFS3
As an option to the compact multiple measuring probe of the field meter FM10, the electric field probe EFS3 enables the low-cost and precise potential-related measurement of low-frequency alternating electric fields with a probe geometry that complies with the TCO standard.
The large sensor surface of the EFS3 creates a homogeneous field situation, thus minimising distorting spatial influences on the measurement result, such as the position of the person measuring or a tripod.
The sensor geometry and calibration of the EFS3 comply with the TCO guideline, and the FM10 field meters also have the effective value rectification of the measurement signal as required by the standard.
- Measurement of alternating electric fields
- TCO-compliant sensor geometry
- Frequency range 10 Hz - 400 kHz
- Microelectronics integrated in the plug
- A lightweight of only 245 g
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Simply plug into the field meter and start the measurement
- For connection to the FM10 field meter
- Measuring range: 20..2000 V/m
- resolution: 0.1 V/m
- Accuracy: ± 2.5% (50 Hz; 50% rH)
- Permissible ambient temperature: 0...50°C
- Permissible air humidity: 0...80% rH
- weight: 245 g
- Dimensions: 320 x 320 x 58 mm
Subject to technical changes