Fauser Magnetostatic Probe BS13
The FM10 is easy to operate using the function keys. Thus, switching between the absolute display of the magnetic field and a relative measurement is possible at the touch of a key. An analogue bargraph display makes it easier to find anomalies quickly. An acoustic signal can be switched on.
With the data logger of the FM10 it is possible to save single measuring points as well as long-term recordings.
With the optionally available aluminium profile rail, precise spatial series of measurements can be carried out, e.g. during sleep place examinations.
Measuring ranges: ± 100µT
accuracy: ± 10% (50% rH, 20°C)
Dimensions: 132 x 40 x 25 mmm
Weight: 100 g
Power consumption: 10 mA
Power supply: via Fieldmeter FM10
- Three-dimensional measurement of direct magnetic fields
- Measuring range ± 100 µT
- Resolution 0.1 µT
- Absolute and relative measurements
- For connection to the FM10Switching between total field strength and X-, Y- and Z- components possible
- Continuous recording and saving of single points with the FM10
- Excellent price/performance ratio